How Does Law Affect Finance? An Empirical Examination of Tunneling in an Emerging Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2008. "Exiting a Lawless State," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(531), pages 1474-1497, August.
- Jeffrey B Miller & Vladimir Lazarov, 2011.
"Evaluation of Mass Privatization in Bulgaria,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 53(4), pages 621-646, December.
- Jeffrey Miller, 2006. "Evaluation of Mass Privatization in Bulgaria," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp814, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jeffrey Miller, 2006. "Evolution of Mass Privatization in Bulgaria," Working Papers 06-10, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Zuzana Fungacova, 2007. "Can the Market Fix a Wrong Administrative Decision? Massive Delisting on the Prague Stock Exchange," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp335, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7707 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pop, Diana, 2006. "M&A market in transition economies: Evidence from Romania," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 244-260, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTunneling; freeze-out; controlling shareholders; appraisal rights; preemptive rights;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-03-13 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2005-03-13 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2005-03-13 (Finance)
- NEP-LAW-2005-03-13 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2005-03-13 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRA-2005-03-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2005-742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .