Getting Behind the East-West [German] Wage Differential: Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2002.
"The Transition in East Germany: When Is a Ten-Point Fall in the Gender Wage Gap Bad News?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(1), pages 148-169, January.
- Jennifer Hunt, 1997. "The Transition in East Germany: When is a Ten Point Fall in the Gender Wage Gap Bad News?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 156, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 1998. "The Transition in East Germany: When is a Ten Point Fall in the Gender Wage Gap Bad News?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jennifer Hunt, 1997. "The Transition in East Germany: When is a Ten Point Fall in the Gender Wage Gap Bad News?," NBER Working Papers 6167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Müller, Ralf, 2000. "Humankapital in der Transformation - Das Beispiel der neuen Länder," IWH Discussion Papers 126, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Axel Heitmueller & Kostas G. Mavromaras, 2007.
"On The Post-Unification Development Of Public And Private Pay In Germany,"
University of Manchester, vol. 75(4), pages 422-444, July.
- Heitmueller, Axel & Mavromaras, Kostas G., 2005. "On the Post-Unification Development of Public and Private Pay in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1696, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Young-Bae Kim, 2008. "Is There A Trade-off Between Regional Growth and National Income? Theory and Evidence from the EU," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1008, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:46:y:2018:i:1:p:192-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burda, Michael C. & Severgnini, Battista, 2018.
"Total factor productivity convergence in German states since reunification: Evidence and explanations,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 192-211.
- Burda, Michael C & Severgnini, Battista, 2017. "Total Factor Productivity Convergence in German States since Reunification: Evidence and Explanations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12082, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolfgang Franz & Viktor Steiner, 2000.
"Wages in the East German Transition Process: Facts and Explanations,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(3), pages 241-269, August.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Steiner, Viktor, 1999. "Wages in the East German transition process: facts and explanations," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsGerman unification; wage differentials; convergence;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2002-04-03 (International Finance)
- NEP-LTV-2002-04-03 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:1997-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .