Socioeconomic Impacts of COVID-19 in Four African Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdullah Kaviani Rad & Redmond R. Shamshiri & Hassan Azarm & Siva K. Balasundram & Muhammad Sultan, 2021. "Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Food Security and Agriculture in Iran: A Survey," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(18), pages 1-19, September.
- Brubaker, Joshua & Kilic, Talip & Kilic, Talip, 2021. "Representativeness of Individual-Level Data in COVID-19 Phone Surveys: Findings from Sub-Saharan Africa," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315175, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kalle Hirvonen & Alan de Brauw & Gashaw T. Abate, 2021. "Food Consumption and Food Security during the COVID‐19 Pandemic in Addis Ababa," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 103(3), pages 772-789, May.
- Furbush, Ann & Josephson, Anna & Kilic, Talip & Michler, Jeffrey, 2021. "The Evolving Impact of COVID-19 in Four African Countries," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315261, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fitzpatrick, Anne & Beg, Sabrin & Derksen, Laura & Karing, Anne & Kerwin, Jason & Lucas, Adrienne M. & Ordaz Reynoso, Natalia & Squires, Munir, 2021.
"Health knowledge and non-pharmaceutical interventions during the Covid-19 pandemic in Africa,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 33-53.
- Anne E. Fitzpatrick & Sabrin A. Beg & Laura C. Derksen & Anne Karing & Jason T. Kerwin & Adrienne Lucas & Natalia Ordaz Reynoso & Munir Squires, 2021. "Health Knowledge and Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Africa," NBER Working Papers 28316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Care Services Industry; Gender and Development; Educational Sciences; Nutrition; Food Security;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2022-11-21 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:9466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.