Was growth in Egypt between 2005 and 2008 pro-poor ? from static to dynamic poverty profile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- El-Laithy, Heba & Lokshin, Michael & Banerji, Arup, 2003. "Poverty and economic growth in Egypt, 1995-2000," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3068, The World Bank.
- Ferreira, Francisco H.G. & Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "Global poverty and inequality : a review of the evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4623, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ssewanyana, Sarah & Kasirye, Ibrahim, 2012. "Poverty and inequality dynamics in Uganda: Insights from the Uganda national Panel Surveys 2005/6 and 2009/10," Research Series 148953, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- El-Baz, Osama, 2014. "Is there a need for a Marshall plan in the Egyptian economy? An investigation of the fiscal stimulus package," MPRA Paper 69717, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Mar 2014.
- Valérie BÉRENGER, 2013. "La Croissance A-T-Elle Ete « Pro-Pauvres » En Termes De Niveau De Vie Et D’Education En Egypte Entre 2000 Et 2008 ?," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 37, pages 119-148.
- Ali Hashemi, 2016. "Measuring Pro-Poor Growth in Egypt, Jordan, and Palestine," Working Papers 1008, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Poverty Reduction; Achieving Shared Growth; Regional Economic Development; Inequality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-03-26 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-FDG-2011-03-26 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .