Report NEP-FDG-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jerzmanowski, Michal, 2011. "Acceleration, Stagnation and Crisis: the Role of Policies and Institutions," MPRA Paper 29666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Misch, Florian & Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard Anthony, 2011. "Fiscal policy and growth with complementarities and constraints on government," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-018, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Shanthini, Rajaratnam, 2010. "Could Sri Lanka afford sustainable electricity consumption practices without harming her economic growth?," MPRA Paper 29582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad, Javid & Qayyum, Abdul, 2011. "Foreign Aid-Growth Nexus in Pakistan: Role of Macroeconomic Policies," MPRA Paper 29498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Swati & Sugawara, Naotaka & Zalduendo, Juan, 2011. "Finding a balance between growth and vulnerability trade-offs : lessons from emerging Europe and the CIS," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5592, The World Bank.
- Romain Houssa & Oleg Badunenko & Daniel J. Henderson, 2010. "Explaining African Growth Performance: A Production-Frontier Approach," Working Papers 1013, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Patrick-Antoine Pintus, 2011. "Leapfrogging, Growth Reversals and Welfare," Working Papers halshs-00576743, HAL.
- Vahagn Jerbashian, 2011. "The Telecommunications Industry and Economic Growth: How the Market Structure Matters," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp431, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Schoder, Christian, 2011. "Kaleckian vs. Marxian specifications of the investment function: Some empirical evidence for the US," MPRA Paper 29584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weinhold, Diana & Killick, Evan & Reis, Eustaquio Jose, 2011. "Soybeans, Poverty and Inequality in the Brazilian Amazon," MPRA Paper 29647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrico Perotti & Javier Suarez, 2011. "A Pigovian Approach to Liquidity Regulation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-040/2/DSF15, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marotta, Daniela & Yemtsov, Ruslan & El-Laithy, Heba & Abou-Ali, Hala & Al-Shawarby, Sherine, 2011. "Was growth in Egypt between 2005 and 2008 pro-poor ? from static to dynamic poverty profile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5589, The World Bank.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Zdenek Lukas & Anton Mihailov & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Josef Pöschl & Sandor Richter & He, 2011. "Recovery - in Low Gear across Tough Terrain," wiiw Forecast Reports 7, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Aradhna Aggarwal & Takahiro Sato, 2011. "Firm Dynamics and Productivity Growth in Indian Manufacturing: Evidence from Plant Level Panel Dataset," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-07, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Foster, Vivien & Pushak, Nataliya, 2011. "Cote d'Ivoire's infrastructure : a continental perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5594, The World Bank.
- Romain Houssa, 2011. "Uncertainty about Welfare Effects of Consumption Fluctuations," Working Papers 1101, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:650 is not listed on IDEAS anymore