Are rural road investments alone sufficient to generate transport flows ? lessons from a randomized experiment in rural Malawi and policy implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samer Al-Samarrai, 2006.
"Achieving education for all: how much does money matter?,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 179-206.
- Al-Samarrai, Samer, 2002. "Achieving education for all: How much does money matter?," MPRA Paper 118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Al-Samarrai, Samer & Peasgood, Tessa, 1998. "Educational attainments and household characteristics in Tanzania," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 395-417, October.
- Van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1981. "The demand for deductibles in private health insurance : A probit model with sample selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-252, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winters, L. Alan, 2014. "Globalization, Infrastructure, and Inclusive Growth," ADBI Working Papers 464, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Stifel, David & Minten, Bart & Koro, Bethlehem, 2012. "Economic Benefits and Returns to Rural Feeder Roads: Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Setting in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 40, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Monica Beuran & Marie Gachassin & Gaël Raballand, 2015.
"Are There Myths on Road Impact and Transport in Sub-Saharan Africa?,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 33(5), pages 673-700, September.
- Monica Beuran & Marie Castaing Gachassin & Gaël Raballand, 2013. "Are There Myths on Road Impact and Transport in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00830006, HAL.
- Monica Beuran & Marie Castaing Gachassin & Gaël Raballand, 2013. "Are There Myths on Road Impact and Transport in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13049, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Transport in Urban Areas; Urban Transport; Markets and Market Access; Rural Roads&Transport;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-01-30 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-URE-2011-01-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .