Are rural road investments alone sufficient to generate transport flows ? lessons from a randomized experiment in rural Malawi and policy implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertrand Candelon & Gilbert Colletaz & Christophe Hurlin, 2013.
"Network Effects and Infrastructure Productivity in Developing Countries,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(6), pages 887-913, December.
- Candelon Bertrand & Colletaz Gilbert & Hurlin Christophe, 2009. "Network Effects and Infrastructure Productivity in Developing Countries," Research Memorandum 050, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bertrand Candelon & Gilbert Colletaz & Christophe Hurlin, 2013. "Network Effects and Infrastructure Productivity in Developing Countries," NCID Working Papers 08/2013, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Winters, L. Alan, 2014. "Globalization, Infrastructure, and Inclusive Growth," ADBI Working Papers 464, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Stifel, David & Minten, Bart & Koro, Bethlehem, 2012. "Economic Benefits and Returns to Rural Feeder Roads: Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Setting in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 40, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Monica Beuran & Marie Gachassin & Gaël Raballand, 2015.
"Are There Myths on Road Impact and Transport in Sub-Saharan Africa?,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 33(5), pages 673-700, September.
- Monica Beuran & Marie Castaing Gachassin & Gaël Raballand, 2013. "Are There Myths on Road Impact and Transport in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00830006, HAL.
- Monica Beuran & Marie Castaing Gachassin & Gaël Raballand, 2013. "Are There Myths on Road Impact and Transport in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13049, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Transport in Urban Areas; Urban Transport; Markets and Market Access; Rural Roads&Transport;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-01-30 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-URE-2011-01-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .