Globalization, Infrastructure, and Inclusive Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- L. Alan Winters, 2014. "Globalization, Infrastructure, and Inclusive Growth," Trade Working Papers 23974, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsinclusive growth; international trade and inequality; infrastructure and inequality; Infrastructure; globalization;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F64 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Environment
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2014-03-15 (International Trade)
- NEP-PBE-2014-03-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:23974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .