Long-term fiscal risks and sustainability in an oil-rich country : the case of Russia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:2:y:2016:i:2:p:162-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2011. "Russia : Reshaping Economic Geography," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13052, The World Bank.
- Hasanov, Fakhri & Mammadov, Fuad, 2010. "The Role of the Fiscal Policy in the Development of the Non-Resource," MPRA Paper 65571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Maurel, Mathilde & Meunier, Bogdan, 2016.
"Firm entry and exit during a crisis period: Evidence from Russian regions,"
Russian Journal of Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 162-191.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Maurel, Mathilde & Meunier, Bogdan, 2016. "Firm Entry and Exit during a Crisis Period Evidence from Russian Regions," RRC Working Paper Series 59, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Barbone, Luca & Islam, Roumeen & Sanchez, Luis Alvaro, 2010. "The great crisis and fiscal institutions in eastern and central Europe and central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5453, The World Bank.
- Itzhak Goldberg & John Gabriel Goddard & Smita Kuriakose & Jean-Louis Racine, 2011. "Igniting Innovation : Rethinking the Role of Government in Emerging Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2358.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Public Sector Expenditure Policy; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Stabilization; Currencies and Exchange Rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-04-17 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2010-04-17 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .