Report NEP-CIS-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Koen Schoors issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koen DECANCQ, 2009. "Copula-based measurement of dependence between dimensions of well-being," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces09.24, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Sergey Ivliev, 2010. "Simple Fuzzy Score for Russian Public Companies Risk of Default," Papers 1004.0685, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2010.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Smits, Karlis & Budina, Nina & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2010. "Long-term fiscal risks and sustainability in an oil-rich country : the case of Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5240, The World Bank.
- John S. Earle & Scott Gehlbach, 2010. ""Mass Privatisation and the Post-Communist Mortality Crisis": Is There Really a Relationship?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 10-162, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Libman, Alexander, 2010. "Internal centralization and international integration in the post-Soviet space," MPRA Paper 21882, University Library of Munich, Germany.