Will the clean development mechanism mobilize anticipated levels of mitigation ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danny Cassimon & Martin Prowse & Dennis Essers, 2014.
"Financing the Clean Development Mechanism through Debt-for-Efficiency Swaps? Case Study Evidence from a Uruguayan Wind Farm Project,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 26(1), pages 142-159, January.
- Cassimon, Danny & Prowse, Martin & Essers, Dennis, 2011. "Financing the Clean Development Mechanism through debt-for-efficiency swaps? Case study evidence from a Uruguayan wind farm project," IOB Working Papers 2011.06, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:2:p:285-303 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2010. "10 Years of Experience in Carbon Finance : Insights from Working with the Kyoto Mechanisms," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2873, The World Bank.
- Suzi Kerr & Adam Millard-Ball, 2012. "Cooperation to Reduce Developing Country Emissions," Working Papers 12_03, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Climate Change Economics; ICT Policy and Strategies; Energy Production and Transportation; Carbon Policy and Trading;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-03-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-03-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2010-03-28 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .