Report NEP-PPM-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niihara, Hiroaki, 2010. "Hybrid Car Creates Hybrid Organization: Development of Toyota's First Prius Model and Limits that Traditional Development Organization at Toyota confronted," Working Paper Series 106, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.
- Andrew Davies, 2010. "From Iconic Design to Lost Luggage: Innovation at Heathrow Terminal 5," DRUID Working Papers 10-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Luttens, Roland Iwan & Peters, Bettina, 2009. "Starting an R&D project under uncertainty," CORE Discussion Papers 2009036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Markus Perkmann & Kathryn Walsh, 2010. "The Two Faces of Collaboration: Impacts of University-Industry Relations on Public Research," DRUID Working Papers 10-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Junichi Nishimura & Hiroyuki Okamuro, 2010. "R&D Productivity and the Organization of Cluster Policy: An Empirical Evaluation of the Industrial Cluster Project in Japan," DRUID Working Papers 10-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Ahlheim, Michael & Frör, Oliver & Heinke, Antonia & Duc, Nguyen Minh & Dinh, Pham Van, 2010. "Labour as a utility measure in contingent valuation studies: how good is it really?," FZID Discussion Papers 13-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Antonio Estache, 2010. "A survey of impact evaluations of infrastructure projects, programs and policies," Working Papers ECARES 2010_005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Axel Dreher & Stephan Klasen & James Raymond Vreeland & Eric Werker, 2010. "The costs of favoritism: Is politically-driven aid less effective?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 26, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Rahman, Shaikh M. & Dinar, Ariel & Larson, Donald F., 2010. "Will the clean development mechanism mobilize anticipated levels of mitigation ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5239, The World Bank.