At the frontier of practical political economy : operationalizing an agent-based stakeholder model in the World Bank's East Asia and Pacific Region
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Repucci, Sarah, 2012. "Civil Service Reform: A Review," WIDER Working Paper Series 090, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Masami Nakagawa & Kyle Bahr & Derek Levy, 2013. "Scientific understanding of stakeholders’ behavior in mining community," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 497-510, April.
- Daniel Harris & Jenny Qu Wang, 2012. "Political Economy Realities in the Chinese Health Sector," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 217-237, February.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-90 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; Environmental Economics&Policies; Social Accountability; Corporate Law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-01-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-01-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-01-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .