State financial institutions : mandates, governance, and beyond
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Galenson, Alice, 1989. "Labor redundancy in the transport sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 158, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorsten Beck & Samuel Munzele Maimbo & Issa Faye & Thouraya Triki, 2011. "Financing Africa : Through the Crisis and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2355.
- World Bank, 2010. "Scaling-Up SME Access to Financial Services," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12515, The World Bank.
- Hainz, Christa & Hakenes, Hendrik, 2012.
"The politician and his banker — How to efficiently grant state aid,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 218-225.
- Christa Hainz & Hendrik Hakenes, 2009. "The Politician and his Banker - How to Efficiently Grant State Aid," ifo Working Paper Series 71, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Heinz P. Rudolph, 2010. "State Financial Institutions : Can They Be Relied on to Kick-Start Lending?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10216, The World Bank.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:27529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pietro Calice, 2013. "Working Paper 174 - African Development Finance Institutions: Unlocking the Potential," Working Paper Series 470, African Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Debt Markets; Access to Finance; Corporate Law; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .