Export promotion agencies revisited
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Besedeš, Tibor & Kim, Byung-Cheol & Lugovskyy, Volodymyr, 2014. "Export growth and credit constraints," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 350-370.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "The Republic of Benin Diagnostic Trade Integration Study Update," World Bank Publications - Reports 22968, The World Bank Group.
- Wei, Shang-Jin & Wei, Ziru & Xu, Jianhuan, 2021. "On the market failure of “missing pioneers”," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C).
- World Bank, 2012. "Botswana Development Policy Review," World Bank Publications - Reports 26074, The World Bank Group.
- José Guilherme Reis & Thomas Farole, 2010. "Trade and the Competitiveness Agenda," World Bank Publications - Reports 10176, The World Bank Group.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Debt Markets; Trade Policy; Free Trade; Emerging Markets;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.