AIDS and dualism : Ethiopia's burden under rational expectations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Clive Bell & Anastasios Koukoumelis, 2009. "AIDS and Dualism: Ethiopia's Burden under Rational Expectations," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Access to Finance; Adolescent Health;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-05-16 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-05-16 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2009-05-16 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4919. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .