AIDS and Dualism: Ethiopia's Burden under Rational Expectations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bell, Clive & Koukoumelis, Anastasios, 2009. "AIDS and dualism : Ethiopia's burden under rational expectations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4919, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHIV/AIDS; Growth; Dualism; Ethiopia;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2009-036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .