Social exclusion and the gender gap in education
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agier, Isabelle & Guérin, Isabelle & Szafarz, Ariane, 2012.
"Child gender and parental borrowing: Evidence from India,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 363-365.
- Isabelle Agier & Isabelle Guérin & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "Child Gender and Parental Borrowing: Evidence from India," Working Papers CEB 11-038, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Isabelle Agier & Isabelle Guérin & Ariane Szafarz, 2012. "Child Gender and Parental Borrowing: Evidence from India," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/149094, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Juan Sebastián Muñoz, 2014. "Re-estimating the Gender Gap in Colombian Academic Performance," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4762, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Juan Sebastian Munoz, 2014.
"Re-estimating the Gender Gap in Colombian Academic Performance,"
Research Department Publications
IDB-WP-469, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Juan Sebastián Muñoz, 2014. "Re-estimating the Gender Gap in Colombian Academic Performance," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 83594, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:seb:journl:v:15:y:2017:i:2:p:209-227 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPrimary Education; Education For All; Gender and Education; Population Policies; Disability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-04-04 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-04-04 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-04-04 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2008-04-04 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SOC-2008-04-04 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2008-04-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.