Report NEP-URE-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Diaz-Serrano & Alexandrina P. Stoyanova, 2008. "The Causal Relationship between Individual’s Choice Behavior and Self-Reported Satisfaction: the Case of Residential Mobility in the EU," Working Papers XREAP2008-02, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2008.
- Tyler Patterson & David Levinson, 2008. "Lexus Lanes or Corolla Lanes? Spatial Use and Equity Patterns on the I-394 MnPASS Lanes," Working Papers 000051, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00266554_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tom Broekel, 2008. "From Average to the Frontier: A Nonparametric Performance Approach for Analyzing Externalities and Regions’ Innovativeness," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0804, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2008.
- Stocké, Volker, 2007. "Strength, Sources, and Temporal Development of Primary Effects of Families´ Social Status on Secondary School Choice," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-60, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise & HURIOT, Jean-Marie & PERREUR, Jacky, 2008. "In search of lost centrality," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2008-01, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Binz, Hanna L., 2008. "Are Local Milieus the Key to Innovation Performance?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-008, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Belasen, Ariel R. & Polachek, Solomon, 2008. "How Hurricanes Affect Employment and Wages in Local Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 3407, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Draca, Mirko & Machin, Stephen & Witt, Robert, 2008. "Panic on the Streets of London: Police, Crime and the July 2005 Terror Attacks," IZA Discussion Papers 3410, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boppart, Timo & Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker & Woitek, Ulrich & Wüthrich, Gabriela, 2008. "Qualifying Religion: The Role of Plural Identities for Educational Production," IZA Discussion Papers 3408, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lewis, Maureen & Lockheed, Marlaine, 2008. "Social exclusion and the gender gap in education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4562, The World Bank.