Improving indoor air quality for poor families : a controlled experiment in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhagowalia, Priya & Gupta, Parul, 2011. "Nutritional status and access to clean fuels: Evidence from South Asia," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103728, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bridge, Brandon A. & Adhikari, Dadhi & Fontenla, Matías, 2016. "Household-level effects of electricity on income," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 222-228.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable Energy; Energy Production and Transportation; Air Quality&Clean Air; Pollution Management&Control; Sanitation and Sewerage;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-12-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-12-15 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2007-12-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .