Improving indoor air quality for poor families : a controlled experiment in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Gersovitz, 2005. "The HIV Epidemic in Four African Countries Seen through the Demographic and Health Surveys," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 14(2), pages 191-246, June.
- C. Robert Clark & Désiré Vencatachellum, 2003. "Economic Development and HIV/AIDS Prevalence," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-25, CIRANO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhagowalia, Priya & Gupta, Parul, 2011. "Nutritional status and access to clean fuels: Evidence from South Asia," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103728, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bridge, Brandon A. & Adhikari, Dadhi & Fontenla, Matías, 2016. "Household-level effects of electricity on income," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 222-228.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable Energy; Energy Production and Transportation; Air Quality&Clean Air; Pollution Management&Control; Sanitation and Sewerage;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-12-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-12-15 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2007-12-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .