Exchange rate policy in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eugenio Diaz Bonilla & Hector E. Schamis, 1999. "The Political Economy of Exchange Rate Policies in Argentina," Research Department Publications 3078, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Athukorala, Premachandra & Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1993.
"Domestic financial market and the trade liberalization outcome: Evidence from Sri Lanka,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1191-1203, July.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Sarath Rajapatirana, 1991. "The Domestic Financial Market and the Trade Liberalization Outcome: The Evidence from Sri Lanka," Research Papers 1991.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Athukorala, Premachandra & Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1991. "The domestic financial market and the trade liberalization outcome : the evidence from Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 590, The World Bank.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Do the benefits of fixed exchange rates outweigh their costs? The Franc Zone in Africa,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
777, The World Bank.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Dani Rodrik, 1991. "Do the Benefits of Fixed Exchange Rates Outweigh Their Costs? The Franc Zone in Africa," NBER Working Papers 3727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugenio Diaz Bonilla & Hector E. Schamis, 1999. "La economía política de las políticas de cambio en Argentina," Research Department Publications 3079, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ross Garnaut, 1991. "Exchange Rate Regimes in the Asian‐Pacific Region," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 5(1), pages 5-26, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Stabilization; Macroeconomic Management; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Fiscal&Monetary Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.