India's public health system - how well does it function at the National level?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mansour Farahani & S. V. Subramanian & David Canning, 2010.
"Effects of state‐level public spending on health on the mortality probability in India,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(11), pages 1361-1376, November.
- Mansour Farahani & S. V. Subramanian & David Canning, 2009. "Effects of state-level public spending on health on the mortality probability in India," PGDA Working Papers 5009, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Khaleghian, Peyvand & Gupta, Monica Das, 2005.
"Public management and the essential public health functions,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1083-1099, July.
- Khaleghian, Peyvand & Das Gupta Monica, 2004. "Public management and essential public health functions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3220, The World Bank.
- Husain, Zakir & Saikia, Nandita & Bora, R.S., 2012. "Opportunities and challenges of health management information system in India: a case study of Uttarakhand," MPRA Paper 40014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Health Promotion; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Health Systems Development&Reform; Disease Control&Prevention; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Health Systems Development&Reform; Health Economics&Finance; Housing&Human Habitats; Health Monitoring&Evaluation;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.