India's public health system - how well does it function at the National level?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mansour Farahani & S. V. Subramanian & David Canning, 2010.
"Effects of state-level public spending on health on the mortality probability in India,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(11), pages 1361-1376.
- Mansour Farahani & S. V. Subramanian & David Canning, 2009. "Effects of state-level public spending on health on the mortality probability in India," PGDA Working Papers 5009, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Husain, Zakir & Saikia, Nandita & Bora, R.S., 2012. "Opportunities and challenges of health management information system in India: a case study of Uttarakhand," MPRA Paper 40014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khaleghian, Peyvand & Gupta, Monica Das, 2005. "Public management and the essential public health functions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1083-1099, July.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Health Promotion; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Health Systems Development&Reform; Disease Control&Prevention; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Health Systems Development&Reform; Health Economics&Finance; Housing&Human Habitats; Health Monitoring&Evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2004-11-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HEA-2004-11-22 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .