Measuring equity in health care financing - reflections on (and alternatives to) the World Health Organization's fairness of financing index
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimalu, Paul Kieti, 2002. "Debt Relief and Health Care in Kenya," WIDER Working Paper Series 065, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Moradi, Alireza, 2011. "Equity of Health Care Financing: An Application to Iran," MPRA Paper 33489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeff Richardson & John Wildman & Iain K. Robertson, 2003. "A critique of the World Health Organisation's evaluation of health system performance," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 355-366.
- Bruno Nikolic, 2015. "Slovenian Complementary Health Insurance Reform - Dichotomy between the Internal Market and the Social Dimension," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 4, pages 205-216, December.
- Kjeld Møller Pedersen, 2002. "The World Health Report 2000: dialogue of the deaf?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 93-101.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PKE-2001-07-13 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .