The effects on developing countries of the Kyoto Protocol and carbon dioxide emissions trading
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yan, Yaxue & Zhang, Xiaoling & Zhang, Jihong & Li, Kai, 2020. "Emissions trading system (ETS) implementation and its collaborative governance effects on air pollution: The China story," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C).
- Criqui, Patrick & Mima, Silvana & Viguier, Laurent, 1999. "Marginal abatement costs of CO2 emission reductions, geographical flexibility and concrete ceilings: an assessment using the POLES model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 585-601, October.
- Shreekant Gupta, 2010. "Incentive Based Approaches for Mitigating Greenhouse Gas Emmissions : Issues And Prospects for India," Working Papers id:2638, eSocialSciences.
- Alan de Brauw, 2006. "The Kyoto Protocol, market power, and enforcement," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(18), pages 2169-2178.
- Brandt, Urs Steiner & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2002. "Hot air in Kyoto, cold air in The Hague--the failure of global climate negotiations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 1191-1199, October.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & O.P. Marpaung, Charles, 2002. "Supply- and demand-side effects of power sector planning with CO2 mitigation constraints in a developing country," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 271-286.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Markets and Market Access; Montreal Protocol; Climate Change; Environmental Economics&Policies; Carbon Policy and Trading; Energy and Environment; Economic Theory&Research; Montreal Protocol;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.