Decentralizing water resource management : economic incentives, accountability, and assurance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Triche, Thelma, 1990. "Private participation in the delivery of Guinea's water supply services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 477, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jinxia Wang & Jikun Huang & Zhigang Xu & Scott Rozelle & Hussain, Intizar & Biltonen, Eric & Qiuqiong Huang & Siwa Msangi, 2004. "Pro-poor intervention strategies in irrigated agriculture in Asia: poverty in irrigated agriculture: issues and options: China," IWMI Research Reports H036150, International Water Management Institute.
- Gebrehaweria Gebregziabher & Karen G. Villholth & Munir A. Hanjra & Muleta Yirga & Regassa E. Namara, 2013. "Cost-benefit analysis and ideas for cost sharing of groundwater irrigation: evidence from north-eastern Ethiopia," Water International, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 852-863, October.
- Huang, Qiuqiong & Rozelle, Scott & Msangi, Siwa & Huang, Jikun & Wang, Jinxia, 2003. "Water Management Reform And The Choice Of Contractual Form In Rural China," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22131, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Johnsson, Rosa Maria Formiga & Kemper, Karin, 2005. "Institutional and policy analysis of river basin management : the Alto-Tiete river basin, Sao Paulo, Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3650, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsWater Supply and Sanitation Governance and Institutions; Water and Industry; Water Use; Water Conservation; Town Water Supply and Sanitation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.