Agricultural Sector Risk Assessment in Niger : Moving from Crisis Response to Long-Term Risk Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2010. "Niger - Modernizing Trade During a Mining Boom : Diagnostic Trade Integration Study for the Integrated Framework Program," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2976, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédéric Kosmowski & Antoine Leblois & Benjamin Sultan, 2016.
"Perceptions of recent rainfall changes in Niger: a comparison between climate-sensitive and non-climate sensitive households,"
Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 227-241, March.
- Frédéric Kosmowski & Antoine Leblois & Benjamin Sultan, 2016. "Perceptions of recent rainfall changes in Niger: a comparison between climate-sensitive and non-climate sensitive households," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 227-241, March.
- Montaud, Jean-Marc & Pecastaing, Nicolas & Tankari, Mahamadou, 2017.
"Potential socio-economic implications of future climate change and variability for Nigerien agriculture: A countrywide dynamic CGE-Microsimulation analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 128-142.
- Jean-Marc Montaud & Nicolas Pecastaing & Mahamadou Roufahi Tankari, 2017. "Potential socio-economic implications of future climate change and variability for Nigerien agriculture: A countrywide dynamic CGE-Microsimulation analysis," Post-Print hal-01885231, HAL.
- Christopher Ward & Raphael Torquebiau & Hua Xie, 2016. "Improved Agricultural Water Management for Africa’s Drylands," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 24816, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Knowledge and Information Systems Rural Development Knowledge and Information Systems Livestock and Animal Husbandry Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Crops and Crop Management Systems Rural Development Agriculture;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:13260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.