Price Caps, Rate-of-Return Regulation, and the Cost of Capital
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & Parker, David & Zhang, Yin-Fang, 2004. "Price and Profit Regulation in Developing and Transition Economies, Methods Used and Problems Faced: A Survey of the Regulators," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30596, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Guasch, J. Luis & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Straub, Stéphane, 2008. "Renegotiation of concession contracts in Latin America: Evidence from the water and transport sectors," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 421-442, March.
- Francisca Bremberger & Carlo Cambini & Klaus Gugler & Laura Rondi, 2013. "Dividend Policy in Regulated Firms," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/53, European University Institute.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:2special:p:188-196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balazs Egert, 2009.
"Infrastructure investment in network industries: The role of incentive regulation and regulatory independence,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp956, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balazs Egert, 2009. "Infrastructure Investment in Network Industries: The Role of Incentive Regulation and Regulatory Independence," CESifo Working Paper Series 2642, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert, 2009. "Infrastructure Investment in Network industries: The Role of Incentive Regulation and Regulatory Independence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 688, OECD Publishing.
- Parker, David, 2001. "Economic Regulation: A Preliminary Literature Review and Summary of Research Questions Arising," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30616, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:4:p:179-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pargal, Sheoli, 2003. "Regulation and private sector investment in infrastructure - evidence from Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3037, The World Bank.
- Chen-Yu Chang, 2013. "When might a project company break up? The perspective of risk-bearing capacity," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(12), pages 1186-1198, December.
More about this item
KeywordsWater Supply and Sanitation - Community Participation in Water Supply and Sanitation Insurance and Risk Mitigation Water Supply and Sanitation - Water Supply and Sanitation Participation International Terrorism and Counterterrorism Environmental Economics and Policies Finance and Financial Sector Development Environment Conflict and Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.