Outlook for Remittance Flows 2010-11 : Remittance Flows to Developing Countries Remained Resilient in 2009, Expected to Recover During 2010-11
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yaw Nyarko, 2014.
"The Returns to the Brain Drain and Brain Circulation in Sub-Saharan Africa: Some Computations Using Data from Ghana,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume II: Human Capital, pages 305-345
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yaw Nyarko, 2011. "The Returns to the Brain Drain and Brain Circulation in Sub-Saharan Africa: Some Computations Using Data from Ghana," NBER Working Papers 16813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balli, Faruk & Rana, Faisal, 2015. "Determinants of risk sharing through remittances," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 107-116.
- Faruk Balli & Faisal Rana, 2014. "Determinants of risk sharing through remittances: cross-country evidence," CAMA Working Papers 2014-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sanket Mohapatra & Dilip Ratha, 2010.
"Forecasting migrant remittances during the global financial crisis,"
Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 7(2), pages 203-213, October.
- Mohapatra, Sanket & Ratha, Dilip, 2010. "Forecasting migrant remittances during the global financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5512, The World Bank.
- Balan, Mariana & Uzlau, Carmen, 2010. "Migration in the Context of Current Economic and Financial Crisis - Comparative Analysis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(5), pages 82-99.
- Valentina VASILE & Liviu VASILE, 2011. "Youths on labour market.Features. Particularities. Pro-mobility factors for graduates. Elements of a balanced policy for labour migration," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 32(1(41)), pages 97-123, June.
- Ibrahim Sirkeci & Jeffrey H. Cohen & Dilip Ratha, 2012. "Migration and Remittances during the Global Financial Crisis and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13092, January.
- repec:nbr:nberch:13368 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Currencies and Exchange Rates Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Remittances Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:10931. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .