Managing Openness and Volatility : The Role of Export Diversification
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Haddad, Mona & Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010. "Managing Openness and Volatility: The Role of Export Diversification," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 6, pages 1-4, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farole, Thomas & Reis, Jose Guilherme & Wagle, Swarnim, 2010. "Analyzing trade competitiveness : a diagnostics approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5329, The World Bank.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Sharma, Manu, 2011.
"Asia and South America: A Quasi-Common Economy Approach,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 65, pages 1-7, September.
- Otaviano Canuto & Manu Sharma, 2011. "Asia and South America: A Quasi-Common Economy Approach," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10076, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Conditions and Volatility International Economics and Trade - Free Trade Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:10203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.