Managing Openness and Volatility: The Role of Export Diversification
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mona Haddad & Jamus Jerome Lim & Christian Saborowski, 2010. "Managing Openness and Volatility : The Role of Export Diversification," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10203, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farole, Thomas & Reis, Jose Guilherme & Wagle, Swarnim, 2010. "Analyzing trade competitiveness : a diagnostics approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5329, The World Bank.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Sharma, Manu, 2011.
"Asia and South America: A Quasi-Common Economy Approach,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 65, pages 1-7, September.
- Otaviano Canuto & Manu Sharma, 2011. "Asia and South America: A Quasi-Common Economy Approach," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10076, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; openness; volatility; export; diversification; developing countries; trade policy; imports; terms of trade; development;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prmecp:ep6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Jelenic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .