Avoiding the Eye of the Storm : How to Deal Effectively with Job Crises
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Johansson, Sara & Paci, Pierella & Revenga, Ana & Rijkers, Bob, 2010. "Avoiding the Eye of the Storm: How to Deal Effectively with Job Crises," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 40, pages 1-5, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Protections and Labor - Labor Policies Social Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Climate Change Economics;
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:10142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.