Avoiding the Eye of the Storm: How to Deal Effectively with Job Crises
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sara Johansson & Ana Revenga & Pierella Paci & Bob Rijkers, 2010. "Avoiding the Eye of the Storm : How to Deal Effectively with Job Crises," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10142, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; jobs; developing countries; growth; employment; unemployment; labor; poverty; labor market; recovery;
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prmecp:ep40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Jelenic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .