Imperfect Information, Money and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christie Smith, 2004. "The long-run effects of monetary policy on output growth," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 67, September.
- Robert Amano & Tom Carter & Kevin Moran, 2012. "Inflation and Growth: A New Keynesian Perspective," Staff Working Papers 12-23, Bank of Canada.
- Varvarigos, Dimitrios, 2008. "Inflation, variability, and the evolution of human capital in a model with transactions costs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 320-326, March.
- Ftiti, Zied, 2010. "The macroeconomic performance of the inflation targeting policy: An approach based on the evolutionary co-spectral analysis (extension for the case of a multivariate process)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 468-476, January.
- Katsuyuki Shibayama, 2015. "Trend Dominance in Macroeconomic Fluctuations," Studies in Economics 1518, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Abdelkader Aguir & Mounir Smida, 2015. "Efficiency of monetary policy under inflation targeting," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 788-813.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2006. "Inflation, Variability, and the Evolution of Human Capital in a Model with Transactions Costs," Discussion Paper Series 2006_16, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsINFORMATION; FINANCIAL MARKET; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wat:wpaper:9507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pat Gruber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewatca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .