Factors Associated with Financial Literacy among High School Students
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- María José Roa García, 2013. "Financial Education And Behavioral Finance: New Insights Into The Role Of Information In Financial Decisions," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 297-315, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bharat Singh Thapa & Surendra Raj Nepal, 2015. "Financial Literacy in Nepal: A Survey Analysis from College Students," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 27(1), pages 49-74, April.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial literacy; financial education; risk tolerance; New Zealand;
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2013-04-20 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wai:econwp:13/05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brian Silverstone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaknz.html .