Recognising and Building on Freshman Students' Prior Knowledge of Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael P. Cameron & Steven Lim, 2015. "Recognising and building on freshman students' prior knowledge of economics," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(1), pages 22-32, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael P. Cameron & Rebecca Williams, 2012. "NCEA Level 3 Economics and Economic Literacy in Introductory Economics at University," Working Papers in Economics 12/05, University of Waikato.
- M. P. Cameron & S. Siameja, 2017.
"An experimental evaluation of a proactive pastoral care initiative within an introductory university course,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(18), pages 1808-1820, April.
- Michael P. Cameron & Sialupapu Siameja, 2015. "An Experimental Evaluation of a Proactive Pastoral Care Initiative Within An Introductory University Course," Working Papers in Economics 15/09, University of Waikato.
More about this item
Keywordsfreshman economics; economic literacy; prior learning;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wai:econwp:11/05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brian Silverstone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaknz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .