Urban heritage endangerment at the interface of future cities and past heritage: A spatial vulnerability assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoshifumi Takahashi & Peter Nijkamp, 2010.
"Multifunctional Agricultural Land Use in a SustainAble World. Design and Simulation of an Agricultural Economy Model,"
Romanian Journal of Regional Science,
Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 4(2), pages 1-31, DECEMBER.
- Takashashi, Y. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Multifunctional agricultural land use in a sustainable world. Design and simulation of an agricultural economy model," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
- Rehman, T. & Romero, C., 1993. "The application of the MCDM paradigm to the management of agricultural systems: Some basic considerations," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 239-255.
- Demirbas, Ayhan, 2009. "Political, economic and environmental impacts of biofuels: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 108-117, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walter Musakwa & Adriaan Niekerk, 2015. "Monitoring sustainable urban development using built-up area indicators: a case study of Stellenbosch, South Africa," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 547-566, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vua:wpaper:2011-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewvunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .