Differentiability of Product Measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:compst:v:50:y:1999:i:3:p:421-448 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arie Hordijk & Alexander A. Yushkevich, 1999. "Blackwell optimality in the class of all policies in Markov decision chains with a Borel state space and unbounded rewards," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 50(3), pages 421-448, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernd Heidergott & Arie Hordijk & Haralambie Leahu, 2009. "Strong bounds on perturbations," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 70(1), pages 99-127, August.
- repec:spr:compst:v:70:y:2009:i:1:p:99-127 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PPM-2008-06-07 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vua:wpaper:2008-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewvunl.html .