Geographic information systems and spatial analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fischer, Manfred M & Nijkamp, Peter, 1992. "Geographic Information Systems and Spatial Analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 26(1), pages 3-17, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- A G O Yeh & M Batty, 1990. "Applications of geographic information systems in urban and regional planning," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(4), pages 369-374, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fischer, Manfred M., 1992. "Expert Systems and Artificial Neural Networks for Spatial Analysis and Modelling. Essential Components for Knowledge-Based Geographical Information Systems," MPRA Paper 77818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Manfred M., 1994. "From Conventional to Knowledge Based Geographical Information Systems," MPRA Paper 77817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taupier, Richard & Willis, Cleve E., 1994. "Geographic Information Systems And Applied Economics: An Initial Discussion Of Potential Applications And Contributions," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 1-10, October.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Reismann, Martin, 2002.
"A Methodology for Neural Spatial Interaction Modeling,"
77794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Reismann, Martin, 2002. "A methodology for neural spatial interaction modelling," ERSA conference papers ersa02p034, European Regional Science Association.
- Nadia Bessa, 2006. "Towards Indicators for Assessing Land-Use Change in Planning: Case Study of the Peri-Urban Zone of Thessaloniki," ERSA conference papers ersa06p599, European Regional Science Association.
- Herwijnen, M. van & Janssen, R. & Nijkamp, P., 1992. "A multicriteria decision support model and geographic information system for systainable development planning of the Greek islands," Serie Research Memoranda 0049, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Xingjian Liu & James LeSage, 2010. "Arc_Mat: a Matlab-based spatial data analysis toolbox," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 69-87, March.
- Shuqiang Xue & Yuanxi Yang & Yamin Dang, 2016. "Formulas for precisely and efficiently estimating the bias and variance of the length measurements," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 399-415, October.
- Manfred M. Fischer, 2003. "Principles of Neural Spatial Interaction Modeling," ERSA conference papers ersa03p526, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vua:wpaper:1992-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewvunl.html .