Geographic Information Systems and Spatial Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Fischer, M.M. & Nijkamp, P., 1992. "Geographic information systems and spatial analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0054, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
References listed on IDEAS
- A G O Yeh & M Batty, 1990. "Applications of geographic information systems in urban and regional planning," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(4), pages 369-374, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taupier, Richard & Willis, Cleve E., 1994. "Geographic Information Systems And Applied Economics: An Initial Discussion Of Potential Applications And Contributions," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(2), October.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Reismann, Martin, 2002.
"A Methodology for Neural Spatial Interaction Modeling,"
77794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Reismann, Martin, 2002. "A methodology for neural spatial interaction modelling," ERSA conference papers ersa02p034, European Regional Science Association.
- Xingjian Liu & James LeSage, 2010. "Arc_Mat: a Matlab-based spatial data analysis toolbox," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 69-87, March.
- Shuqiang Xue & Yuanxi Yang & Yamin Dang, 2016. "Formulas for precisely and efficiently estimating the bias and variance of the length measurements," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 399-415, October.
- Fischer, Manfred M., 1992. "Expert Systems and Artificial Neural Networks for Spatial Analysis and Modelling. Essential Components for Knowledge-Based Geographical Information Systems," MPRA Paper 77818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Manfred M., 1994. "From Conventional to Knowledge Based Geographical Information Systems," MPRA Paper 77817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadia Bessa, 2006. "Towards Indicators for Assessing Land-Use Change in Planning: Case Study of the Peri-Urban Zone of Thessaloniki," ERSA conference papers ersa06p599, European Regional Science Association.
- Herwijnen, M. van & Janssen, R. & Nijkamp, P., 1992. "A multicriteria decision support model and geographic information system for systainable development planning of the Greek islands," Serie Research Memoranda 0049, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Manfred M. Fischer, 2003. "Principles of Neural Spatial Interaction Modeling," ERSA conference papers ersa03p526, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:26:y:1992:i:1:p:3-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.