Predatory Pricing: Rare Like a Unicorn?
No abstract is available for this item.
- Engelmann, Dirk & Müller, Wieland, 2011.
"Collusion through price ceilings? In search of a focal-point effect,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 291-302, August.
- Dirk Engelmann & Wieland Müllerz, 2011. "Collusion through price ceilings? In search of a focal-point effect," Post-Print peer-01053435, HAL.
- Hinloopen, Jeroen & Müller, Wieland & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2014. "Output commitment through product bundling: Experimental evidence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 164-180.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Wieland Mueller & Hans-Theo Normann, 2011. "Output Commitment through Product Bundling: Experimental Evidence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-170/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 14 Jul 2013.
- Hinloopen, Jeroen & Müller, Wieland & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2013. "Output commitment through product bundling: Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 116, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Wieland Müller & Hans-Theo Normann, 2011. "Output Commitment through Product Bundling: Experimental Evidence," Vienna Economics Papers 1112, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- William Comanor & H. Frech, 2015. "Economic Rationality and the Areeda–Turner Rule," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(3), pages 253-268, May.
- Comanor, William S & Frech, Ted E, 2015. "Economic Rationality And The Areeda-Turner Rule," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt7vq8v499, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Oscar Molina Tejerina, 2004. "Precios predatorios: Una revisión teórica y evidencia experimental," Investigación & Desarrollo 0104, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Mar 2004.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:21:y:2015:i:3:p:287-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- George Geronikolaou, 2015. "On the Effect of Market Share Dispersion on New Firm Entry," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 21(3), pages 287-298, August.
- Lisa Bruttel & Jochen Glï¿½ckner, 2009. "Strategic Buyers and Market Entry," TWI Research Paper Series 44, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Capra, C. Monica & Goeree, Jacob K. & Gomez, Rosario & Holt, Charles A., 2000. "Predation, asymmetric information and strategic behavior in the classroom: an experimental approach to the teaching of industrial organization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 205-225, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vir:virpap:339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Debby Stanford)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed