Twenty-two econometric tests on the gravitation and convergence of industrial rates of return in New Zealand and Taiwan - extended version
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefania Tescari & Andrea Vaona, 2014.
"Regulating Rates of Return Do Gravitate in US Manufacturing!,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 377-396, July.
- Stefania Tescari & Andrea Vaona, 2013. "Regulating rates of return do gravitate in US manufacturing!," Working Papers 19/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscapital mobility; gravitation; convergence; return rates on regulating capital; panel data;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L70 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ver:wpaper:38/2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isverit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .