Zakat and Inequality: Some Evidence from Pakistan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fatima Lambarraa & Gerhard Riener, 2012.
"On the Norms of Charitable Giving in Islam: A Field Experiment,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
111, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Lambarraa, Fatima & Riener, Gerhard, 2012. "On the norms of charitable giving in Islam: A field experiment," DICE Discussion Papers 59, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Lambarraa, Fatima & Riener, Gerhard, 2012. "On the Norms of Charitable Giving in Islam: A Field Experiment," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126795, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- World Bank, 2002. "Poverty Assessment : Poverty in Pakistan - Vulnerabilities, Social Caps, and Rural Dynamics," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15335, The World Bank.
- repec:idn:jimfjn:v:1:y:2016:i:2a:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vas:papers:28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sean Flynn) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Sean Flynn to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edvasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .