Unravelling The Threads Of The Mfa
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, Carl, 1986. "An Assessment of Voluntary Restraints on Hong Kong Exports to Europe and the USA," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(211), pages 339-350, August.
- Falvey, Rodney E, 1979. "The Composition of Trade within Import-restricted Product Categories," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 1105-1114, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathuria, Sanjay & Bhardwaj, Anjali, 1998. "Export quotas and policy constraints in the Indian textile and garment industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2012, The World Bank.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Shah, Shekhar & Mishra, Deepak, 2001.
"Demand elasticities in international trade: are they really low?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 313-342, April.
- Shah, Shekhar & Mishra, Deepak & Panagariya, Arvind, 1996. "Demand elasticities in international trade : are they really low?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1712, The World Bank.
- Trela, Irene & Whalley, John, 1995.
"Internal Quota-Allocation Schemes and the Costs of the MFA,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 284-306, October.
- Irene Trela & John Whalley, 1991. "Internal Quota Allocation Schemes and the Costs of the MFA," NBER Working Papers 3627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erzan, Refik & Goto, Junichi & Holmes, Paula, 1989. "Effects of the multifibre arrangement on developing countries'trade : an empirical investigation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 297, The World Bank.
- James E. Anderson & J. Peter Neary, 1996.
"A New Approach to Evaluating Trade Policy,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 107-125.
- James E. Anderson & J. Peter Neary, 1991. "A new approach to evaluating trade policy," Working Papers 199105, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- J Anderson & J.P. Neary, 1993. "A New Approach to Evaluating Trade Policy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0173, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anderson, James E & Neary, J Peter, 1992. "A New Approach to Evaluating Trade Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, James E. & Neary, J. Peter, 1992. "A new approach to evaluating trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1022, The World Bank.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & DEC, 1994. "The significance of the"Europe agreements"for Central European industrial exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1314, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordstextile industry ; international trade ; international agreements ; employment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:wocier:8904c. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .