Estimation of Dynamic Programming Models with Censored Dependent Variables
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986.
"On the private provision of public goods,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 25-49.
- Richard Arnott & Joseph Stiglitz, 1982. "Moral Hazard and Optimal Commodity Taxation," Working Papers 500, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Richard J. Arnott & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1983. "Moral Hazard and Optimal Commodity Taxation," NBER Working Papers 1154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose-Ackerman, Susan, 1987. "Ideals versus Dollars: Donors, Charity Managers, and Government Grants," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(4), pages 810-823, August.
- Sugden, Robert, 1982. "On the Economics of Philanthropy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(366), pages 341-350, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell W. Cooper & John Haltiwanger & Jonathan L. Willis, 2010.
"Euler-equation estimation for discrete choice models: a capital accumulation application,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 10-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Russell Cooper & John C. Haltiwanger & Jonathan L. Willis, 2010. "Euler-Equation Estimation for Discrete Choice Models: A Capital Accumulation Application," NBER Working Papers 15675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Russell Cooper & John Haltiwanger & Jonathan L. Willis, 2010. "Euler-Equation Estimation for Discrete Choice Models: A Capital Accumulation Application," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/21, European University Institute.
- Russell Cooper & John Haltiwanger & Jonathan Willis, 2010. "Euler-Equation Estimation for Discrete Choice Models: A Capital Accumulation Application," Working Papers 10-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sánchez Mangas, Rocío, 2001. "Estimation of a dynamic discrete choice model of irreversible investment," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws015628, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Sánchez Mangas, Rocío, 2002. "Another look at the estimation of dynamic programming models with censored decision variables," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws022404, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Polder, Michael & Verick, Sher, 2004. "Dynamics of Labour and Capital Adjustment – A Comparison of Germany and the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 1212, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rosa Papalia, 2003. "Generalized Maximum Entropy Estimation of Dynamic Programming Models with Sample Selection Bias," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 463-475, September.
- Graciela Sanromán, 2002. "A Discrete Choice Analysis of the Household Shares of Risky Assets," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0702, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
KeywordsDECISION MAKING; ECONOMIC MODELS;
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:9711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .