More on Hawtrey, Harvard and Chicago
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell W. Cooper & John Haltiwanger & Jonathan L. Willis, 2010.
"Euler-equation estimation for discrete choice models: a capital accumulation application,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 10-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Russell Cooper & John C. Haltiwanger & Jonathan L. Willis, 2010. "Euler-Equation Estimation for Discrete Choice Models: A Capital Accumulation Application," NBER Working Papers 15675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Russell Cooper & John Haltiwanger & Jonathan L. Willis, 2010. "Euler-Equation Estimation for Discrete Choice Models: A Capital Accumulation Application," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/21, European University Institute.
- Russell Cooper & John Haltiwanger & Jonathan Willis, 2010. "Euler-Equation Estimation for Discrete Choice Models: A Capital Accumulation Application," Working Papers 10-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sánchez Mangas, Rocío, 2001. "Estimation of a dynamic discrete choice model of irreversible investment," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws015628, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Sánchez Mangas, Rocío, 2002. "Another look at the estimation of dynamic programming models with censored decision variables," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws022404, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Polder, Michael & Verick, Sher, 2004. "Dynamics of Labour and Capital Adjustment – A Comparison of Germany and the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 1212, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yaman, F., 2016. "Structural Estimation of Labor Adjustment Costs," Working Papers 15/22, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Rosa Papalia, 2003. "Generalized Maximum Entropy Estimation of Dynamic Programming Models with Sample Selection Bias," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 463-475, September.
- Graciela Sanromán, 2002. "A Discrete Choice Analysis of the Household Shares of Risky Assets," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0702, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
KeywordsMONETARY POLICY; FISCAL POLICY;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:9711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.