Liquidity Effects and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Variable Time Preference Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Freebairn, 1997. "Taxation Reform: Some Economic Issues," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 30(1), pages 57-70, March.
- Jeff Pope, 1993. "Compliance Costs Of The Wholesale Sales Tax/Payroll Tax And The Proposed Goods And Services Tax," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 12(1), pages 69-77, March.
- Randolph, William C. & Rogers, Diane Lim, 1995. "The Implications for Tax Policy of Uncertainty About Labor-Supply and Savings Responses," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(3), pages 429-46, September.
- Benge, Matt, 1997. "Taxes, Corporate Financial Policy and Investment Decisions in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(220), pages 1-15, March.
- Albon, Robert & Findlay, Christopher & Piggott, John, 1984. "The Welfare Costs of Owner-Occupier Housing Subsidies: Inflation, Tax Treatment, and Interest Rate Regulation," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(43), pages 206-218, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lahiri, Radhika, 2002.
"The Inflation Tax, Variable Time Preference, And The Business Cycle,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 496-522, September.
- R. Lahiri, 1998. "The Inflation Tax, Variable Time Preference, and the Business Cycle," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 98-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:97-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sam Tang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .