How Australian Farmers Deal With Risk
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Collard, David, 1996. "Pigou and Future Generations: A Cambridge Tradition," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(5), pages 585-597, September.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2009. "Frank P. Ramsey: A Cambridge Economist," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 445-470, Fall.
- Leonard Gomes, 2003. "The Economics and Ideology of Free Trade," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2857, April.
- Marion Gaspard, 2005. "Individual Behaviors and Collective Welfare: Ramsey's " microfoundations " of " macro-equilibrium "," Post-Print halshs-01162036, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-09-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2012-09-22 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2012-09-22 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:12-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .