Report NEP-IAS-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amy Khuu & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2012. "How Australian Farmers Deal With Risk," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-07, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Rickne, Johanna, 2012. "Labor Market Conditions and Social Insurance in China," Working Paper Series 924, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Cavatorta, Elisa & Pieroni, Luca, 2012. "Background Risk of Food Insecurity and Insurance Behaviour: Evidence from the West Bank," NEPS Working Papers 6/2012, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2012. "Quantitative analysis of health insurance reform: separating regulation from redistribution," MPRA Paper 41193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonulal, Serap O. & Goulder, Nick & Lester, Rodney, 2012. "Bancassurance -- a valuable tool for developing insurance in emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6196, The World Bank.