The Strategic Implementation of an Investment Process in a Funds Management Firm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcin Kacperczyk & Amit Seru, 2007. "Fund Manager Use of Public Information: New Evidence on Managerial Skills," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(2), pages 485-528, April.
- Jonathan B. Berk & Richard C. Green, 2004.
"Mutual Fund Flows and Performance in Rational Markets,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(6), pages 1269-1295, December.
- Jonathan B. Berk & Richard C. Green, 2002. "Mutual Fund Flows and Performance in Rational Markets," FAME Research Paper Series rp100, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Jonathan B. Berk & Richard C. Green, 2002. "Mutual Fund Flows and Performance in Rational Markets," NBER Working Papers 9275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guercio, Diane Del & Tkac, Paula A., 2008.
"Star Power: The Effect of Monrningstar Ratings on Mutual Fund Flow,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(04), pages 907-936, December.
- Diane Del Guercio & Paula A. Tkac, 2001. "Star power: the effect of Morningstar ratings on mutual fund flows," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2001-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ron Bird & Paolo Pellizzari & Danny Yeung & David Gallagher, 2015.
"Performance implications of active management of institutional mutual funds,"
Accounting and Finance,
Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 55(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Ron Bird & Paolo Pellizzari & Danny Yeung, 2011. "Performance Implications of Active Management of Institutional Mutual Funds," Working Paper Series 13, The Paul Woolley Centre for Capital Market Dysfunctionality, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Richard B. Evans, 2010. "Mutual Fund Incubation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 65(4), pages 1581-1611, August.
- Lucia Milone & Paolo Pellizzari, 2009. "Mutual funds flows and the "Sheriff of Nottingham" effect," Working Papers 188, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danny Yeung & Paolo Pellizzari & Ron Bird & Sazali Abidin, 2012. "Diversification Versus Concentration ......... and the Winner Is?," Working Paper Series 18, The Paul Woolley Centre for Capital Market Dysfunctionality, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:pwcwps:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pwutsau.html .