A requiem for the IFQ in U.S. fisheries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fina, Mark, 2003. "Can a novel management plan for the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands crab fisheries succeed?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22255, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Keith Evans & Quinn Weninger, 2014.
"Information Sharing and Cooperative Search in Fisheries,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(3), pages 353-372, July.
- Evans, Keith S. & Weninger, Quinn, 2010. "Information Sharing and Cooperative Search in Fisheries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31606, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Evans, Keith S. & Weninger, Quinn, 2014. "Information Sharing and Cooperative Search in Fisheries," ISU General Staff Papers 201406010700001253, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Call, Isabel L. & Lew, Daniel K., 2015. "Tradable permit programs: What are the lessons for the new Alaska halibut catch sharing plan?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 125-137.
- Lawrence J. White, 2006. "The Fishery as a Watery Commons: Lessons from the Experiences of Other Public Policy Areas for US Fisheries Policy," Working Papers 06-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Boyce, John R., 2004. "Instrument choice in a fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 183-206, January.
- Zhou, Rong & Segerson, Kathleen, 2014. "Individual vs. Collective Quotas in Fisheries Management: Efficiency and Distributional Impacts," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170601, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsIndividual fishing quotas; fishery cooperatives;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usu:wpaper:2000-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Gilbert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edusuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.