Contemporary research in ecological economics: five outstanding issues
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2005. "Necessary and sufficient conditions for the equivalence of economic and ecological criteria in range management," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 423-436, March.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2000.
"An interdisciplinary research agenda for the study of ecological-economic systems in the American West,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 69-75, June.
- Amit Batabyal, "undated". "An interdisciplinary research agenda for the study of ecological-economic systems in the American West," Working Papers 2000-13, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEcological-economic system; keystone species; natural capital; optimal management; persistence; resilience; substitutability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-08-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-08-12 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2006-08-12 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usu:wpaper:2000-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Gilbert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edusuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .