Quel pasticciaccio brutto dell’euro
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2017.
"Alternative interpretations of a stateless currency crisis,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 977-998.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2015. "Alternative Interpretations of a Stateless Currency crisis," a/ Working Papers Series 1508, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2016. "Alternative interpretations of a stateless currency crisis," Department of Economics University of Siena 736, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropa; Unione Monetaria Europea; crisi europea; teoria del sovrappiù; Kalecki; Keynes; gold standard; scuola austriaca; Germania; sindacati tedeschi; rottura dell’euro;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .